What is Apache PredictionIO®?
Apache PredictionIO® is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of a state-of-the-art open source stack for developers and data scientists to create predictive engines for any machine learning task. It lets you:
- quickly build and deploy an engine as a web service on production with customizable templates;
- respond to dynamic queries in real-time once deployed as a web service;
- evaluate and tune multiple engine variants systematically;
- unify data from multiple platforms in batch or in real-time for comprehensive predictive analytics;
- speed up machine learning modeling with systematic processes and pre-built evaluation measures;
- support machine learning and data processing libraries such as Spark MLLib and OpenNLP;
- implement your own machine learning models and seamlessly incorporate them into your engine;
- simplify data infrastructure management.
Apache PredictionIO® can be installed as a full machine learning stack, bundled with Apache Spark, MLlib, HBase, Spray and Elasticsearch, which simplifies and accelerates scalable machine learning infrastructure management.
|Getting Started||Developer Guides||ML Education and Usage||PredictionIO SDKs|
|Quick Intro||System Architecture||Comics Recommendation||Java|
|Installation Guide||Event Server Overview||Text Classification||PHP|
|Downloading Template||Collecting Data||Community Contributed Demo||Python|
|Deploying an Engine||Learning DASE||Dimensionality Reduction||Ruby|
|Customizing an Engine||Implementing DASE||Community Contributed|
|App Integration Overview||Evaluation Overview|
|Intellij IDEA Guide|
A summary of the changes in each release before migrating to Apache Software Foundation are on GitHub here.
Apache PredictionIO® is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.