What is Apache PredictionIO®?
Apache PredictionIO® is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of a state-of-the-art open source stack for developers and data scientists to create predictive engines for any machine learning task. It lets you:
- quickly build and deploy an engine as a web service on production with customizable templates;
- respond to dynamic queries in real-time once deployed as a web service;
- evaluate and tune multiple engine variants systematically;
- unify data from multiple platforms in batch or in real-time for comprehensive predictive analytics;
- speed up machine learning modeling with systematic processes and pre-built evaluation measures;
- support machine learning and data processing libraries such as Spark MLLib and OpenNLP;
- implement your own machine learning models and seamlessly incorporate them into your engine;
- simplify data infrastructure management.
Apache PredictionIO® can be installed as a full machine learning stack, bundled with Apache Spark, MLlib, HBase, Akka HTTP and Elasticsearch, which simplifies and accelerates scalable machine learning infrastructure management.
|Machine Learning Education and Usage
|Demo: Recommending Comics
|Event Server Overview
|Community Contributed Demo
|Deploying an Engine
|Customizing an Engine
|App Integration Overview
|Intellij IDEA Guide
A summary of changes in each release can be found here.
Apache PredictionIO® is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.